- 2014. Keynote. Born to Diffuse: Towards a New Generation of Diffusion Studies? Workshop - From Diffusion of Practices to Practices of Diffusion, Polish Sociological Association, Warsaw, May 12-13, 2014
- 2014. Keynote. Institutional Theory Today: Rewards and Fragilities of Maturity. 5th Turkish Organization Theory Workshop. Istanbul Sehir University, February 7-8.
- 2013. Keynote. Numbers, the Self, Radical Transparency and Transnational Governance. Numbers, Policies, and Politics, ESCP Paris. Oct.25-26
- 2013. Keynote EGOS Subplenary. Bridging North American and European Institutionalism. EGOS 29th Conference, Montréal, July 4-7.
- 2013. Keynote. Neoliberal Globalization and Democracy - 'Doux Commerce' or Ineluctable Alienation?. Summer Conference on Economy and Society, European University Institute, Firenze, July 1-3.
- 2011. Keynote. Transnational Governance and Community Building: The Case of Competition. Second Berlin Forum – Innovation in Governance, Berlin, May 19-20.
- 2010. Keynote. Institutional Theory Today: Rewards and Fragilities of Maturity. 6th New Institutionalism Workshop, Lyon, France, March.
- 2009. Keynote, EGOS Conference. Transnational Law of Rules: Framing Creativity or Creative Framing? 25th EGOS Conference, Barcelona, July.
- 2008. Lecture in the Postdoc Pre-conference. “Neo-institutional Theories: Contemporary Frontiers”, 24th EGOS Conference, Amsterdam, Netherlands, July.
- 2007. Uppsala Lecture number 1: “Changing Forms of Capitalism, Globalization and the Marketization of (nearly) everything?”, September.
- 2007. Uppsala Lecture number 2: ”Sociological Studies of Diffusion: Is History Relevant?”
- 2007. Uppsala Lecture number 3: ”Moral Foundations of Contemporary Markets: From Markets to Marketization".
- 2006. Subplenary Speech:"Publishing and Scolarly Career: From a European Perspective", 22nd EGOS Conference, July 4-7, Bergen, Norway.
- 2006. Keynote Speech: "PhD Education - Challenges and Opportunities of Europeanization", 2nd EIASM Workshop on the Process of Reform of University Systems, Venice, May 4-6, 2006
- 2005. Keynote Panel: "Beyond Bologna and Lisbon: How to Move towards an Integrated European PhD Education in Organizational Studies?", 21stEGOS Conference, June30-July 2, Berlin.
- 2003. Keynote Speech: "Governing Governance: An Historical Perspective on Contemporary Challenges". Neuvièmes Journées d’Histoire de la Comptabilité et du Management, Association Française de Comptabilité, March 20-21, Paris.
- 2015. "Spreading Ideas to Govern the World: Inventing and Institutionalizing the Neoliberal Think Tank". IHED, Geneve, April 14th.
- 2015. "Spreading Ideas to Govern the World: Inventing and Institutionalizing the Neoliberal Think Tank". Department of Policy Analysis and Public Management, Bocconi University, March 17th.
- 2015. "Spreading Ideas to Govern the World: Inventing and Institutionalizing the Neoliberal Think Tank". Montreal Local Global Research Group, February 19th.
- 2014. "Born to Diffuse: Towards a New Generation of Diffusion Studies?". Score Lecture on Organization Studies, Score, Stockholm, September 25th.
- 2014. "Spreading Ideas to Change the World - Inventing and Institutionalizing the Neoliberal Think Tank. CASS Business School, London, May 21st.
- 2014. "The Mother of Neoliberal Think Tanks - Atlas and the Making of a Transnational Community". University Ca' Foscari, Venezia, May 10th.
- 2014. "A Research Agenda". University of Uppsala, Sweden, February 27th.
- 2013. ”The Power of ‘Limited
Liability : Transnational Communities and Cross-Border Governance”. University of Basel, Switzerland,
- 2013. ”Limited Liability and
Moral Hazard Implications – An Alternative Reading of the Financial Crisis”. MaxPo Center, Sciences Po, Paris,
- 2012. ”Some Reflections on
Theories and Methods”. School of Business,
Economics and Law, Göthebord, Sweden, November 6.
2012. “When Limited Liability was (still) an Issue – Conflicting Mobilizations in 19th Century England”, University of Innsbruck, Department of Management, May 3rd.
- 2012. ”Competition Regulation In Africa : Between Global and Local – A Banyan Tree Story”, Score, Stockholm, April 17.
2011. "Gouvernance Transnationale: Le Rôle des Communautés Epistémiques et d'Expertise", Séminaire Management et Culture d'Entreprise, Ecole Polytechnique,
Paris. May 30th.
- 2011. "When Limited Liability was (still) an Issue - Conflicting Mobilization in 19th Century England", Forschungskolloquium "Soziologie", Universität Luzern, May 3rd.
- 2011. "When Limited Liability was (still) an Issue - Conflicting Mobilization in 19th Century England", Seminar SCORE, Stockholm, April 7th.
- 2011. "When Limited Liability was (still) an Issue - Conflicting Mobilization in 19th Century England", CARR Seminar Series - London School of Economics, February 1st.
- 2010. ”Transnational Communities and the Making of Global Governance”, Saïd Business School, Center for Professional Service Firms, Oxford University, England, February.
- 2009. "From the Rule of Law to the Law of Rules : Transnational Governance and its Impact on Local Structures and Dynamics", Center for Globalization and Governance, Institute for Sociology, Hambourg University, January.
- 2008. “La Gouvernance Transnationale”, Intervention for the Institut Diplomatique, Ministère des Affaires Etrangères, March 20th, Paris.
- 2008. Debates around the book Transnational Governance, Centre de Sociologie des Organisations (CSO), February, Paris.
- 2006. "Marketization - From Intellectual Agenda to Global Policy Making", Seminar at Bloomington University Department of Sociology,Bloomington, Indiana, March 26th.
- 2006. "Les Théories Neo-institutionnelles - Etat des Lieux, Frontières et Questions Méthodologiques", Seminar at Ecole des Mines, Paris, March 5.
- 2003. "From National Configurations to Transnational Recombinations", Seminar at SCORE, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, May 14th.
- 2003. "Social Networks and Country‑to‑Country Transfer: Dense and Weak Ties in the Cross‑national Diffusion of Ideas and Practices", Research Seminar, IIB Department, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, Sweden, April 11th.
- 2003. "Cross-national Networks and the Transfer of Knowledge". Seminar, Department of Business Studies, Uppsala University, April 2nd.
- 2003. "From National Configurations to Transnational Recombinations – Presentation of the Book Globalization and Institutions", Research Seminar, SCASS, Uppsala University, Sweden, March 27th.
- 2003. "From National Configurations to Transnational Recombinations – Presentation of the Book Globalization and Institutions", Research Seminar at the Department of Business Studies, Gothenburg, Sweden, March 15th.
- 2003. "Globalization as Soft Americanization: Illustrations from the Antitrust Story", Stein Rokkan Center Seminar, Bergen University, Bergen, Norway, February 14th.
- 2003. "Exporting the American Model : Historical Roots of Globalization", Seminar Economics and Philosophy of the Business Studies Department, Stockholm University, February 13th
- 2002. "What are Institutions?" Lunch Seminarium, Department of Business Studies, Uppsala University, November 5.
- 2002. "Exporting the American Model: Historical Roots of Globalization", Seminar Department of Business Studies, Uppsala University, September 11th.