- 1996: PhD in Sociology, HARVARD UNIVERSITY, Nominated for the Best Dissertation Award, American Sociological Association
- 1992: Master in Arts, HARVARD UNIVERSITY
- 1987: Master in Management, ESSEC Business School, France
- 1987: BA (Licence) in Philosophy, LA SORBONNE, France
- Dean of the ESSEC PhD Program.
Since November 2012:
Since September 2010: Head of the Research Center – Capitalism, Governance and Globalization, ESSEC
Jan.2009-Jan.2012: Head of the Management Department, ESSEC (30 Faculty members)
- 2003-2007: Dean of the Faculty, ESSEC Business School (120 full-time Faculty members and more than 500 part-time Lecturers)
- Since 2001: Professor, Management Department, ESSEC Business School. Granted tenure in January 2001
- 1995-2001: Assistant and Associate Professor, ESSEC Business School
- 1990-1995: Research and Teaching Assistant, Harvard University, Sociology Department
- 1987-1989: Editorial Coordinator, HACHETTE Publishing, France
VISITING ACADEMIC APPOINTMENTS
- 2011 forward: Visiting Professor, Department of Business Studies, Uppsala University, Sweden
- 2011 forward: Visiting Professor, SCORE, Stockholm School of Economics and Stockholm University, Sweden
- 2011. Visiting Professor, Sociology Department, Luzern University, Switzerland.
- 2007-2010: Visiting Professor, Department of Business Studies, Uppsala University, Sweden
- 2002-2003: Kerstin Hesselgren Professor, Uppsala University, Sweden.
- 2000: Visiting Professor, Stanford University, Sociology Department